Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
- Individual therapy session (50 mins) - £70
Supervision session (50 mins) - £70
Couples (90 mins) - £100
I offer a limited number of low cost sessions for women who have experienced sexual violence at any time in their lives
Concessions are available for volunteer counsellors or benefit claimants
Where are the sessions held?
- My consulting room is in a quiet street close to Highgate Underground station Map
How do I get there?
- Underground - 8 minutes walk from Highgate Underground Station
Bus - 43, 134 and 263 to Highgate Underground Station
Car - Free parking
The post code for (TFL) is N6 5QS
How do I find out more?
- E-mail Click here to email now or call me on 07939 206 455 without obligation
How do I start?
- Call or e-mail (see above) to book an exploratory session
What about confidentiality?
- Everything we talk about in counselling sessions is kept completely confidential. As a member of the BACP and UKCP I am committed to working within each organisation's Ethical Framework.
How long does it continue?
- This is a difficult question to answer as it varies according to your needs. Essentially, it is as long as you feel you need to continue. We will discuss this in the first session and then you can either opt for an agreed number of sessions or an open ended arrangement.
How does counselling come to an end?
- You will decide that you have met your goals. We will regularly review our work which will indicate when it is right to bring the counselling to an end in a way that feels right for you.